"There’s nothing wrong with valuing your own life."
- When did you join Tumblr?: 2010 i think?
- Why did you join Tumblr?: curious after lurking for months and months, joined to start a fashion blog.
- What kind of blog do you have?: this one is a personal blog, no real theme here. whatever i want.
- How many posts do you have?: 17,731. I post a lot more that I go through and delete so I can’t imagine the untouched number
- How many likes do you have?: 2,328
- How many messages do you have?: unopened? 2
- How many blogs do you follow?: 370, I need to go through and lower that again. I don’t like following more than 300. A lot recently have been aesthetic blogs tho to reblog to my seapunk and my 90s blogs
- How many followers do you have?: hmmmmm a bunch
- How often do you change your theme?: rarely
- How often do you change your icon?: whenever i get majorly into a new fandom, but not often.
- List all the urls you’ve ever had:on this account: glitterblitz, santasvantas, theghostbusters. i have like 6 active sideblogs tho
- Do you have any favorite blogs?: a bunch of my irl friends have really neat blogs! a few cool snk blogs, some tumblr users i’ve been following for years. a few fashion blogs.
- Do you often hit post limit?: only once or twice
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: i do when i want to send sappy fawning to someone i think is cool on here and i don’t want them to know it’s me if we’re not really ‘on that level’ of tumblr friendship IDK i’m awkward about giving people compliments
- Do you ever get anon hate?: here and there and i almost always delete it because i’m not into confronting cowards. if it’s harmless enough and i can make a joke out of it, then i’ll post it. I honestly feel like people who constantly publish their anon hate are looking for attention. and that’s fine! it’s your blog. but fess up. that’s just not me though.
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: I’ve met tons of people through tumblr, and met up with a decent amount of people! And it was useful in meeting two of my very good now irl friends from college.
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: 25,000+
- What’s your favorite thing about Tumblr?: access to fan material and other fans, because when i really like something, i want to spend time having fun with it to take a break from my own work. it’s fun to delve into things further than what was presented to you on screen or in a book. also, all the art, fan and original, is great to see in such a collective space.
- What’s your least favorite thing about Tumblr?: the sense of entitlement people feel and how a certain part of the culture and attitude of the community here are sending people backwards when they falsely think they are being progressive. it’s a warped sense sometimes of watching these people trip over themselves trying to take giant leaps forward while simultaneously sheltering themselves from the world. it’s really bizarre and i try not to get too angry or involved.
Haven’t drawn anything in a while so I drew this shark mermaid girl and I didn’t want to draw a hand so I made it an octopus.
Oh man, that post must have been far back. But I still stand by it too! Pam and Jim are alright, but daaang are Pam and Ryan interesting. Such missed possibility. Awesome that someone else loves the idea too!!
Hippie Armin isn’t even cosplay anymore. It’s just more like wishful thinking that if I insist on myself hard enough I’ll get transported back to the sixties.
Last week, I may have gone too far. I’ll explain it quickly. Basically, I found out where he gets his clothes dry-cleaned. Custom ordered the same suit, made with tear-away velcro. And… you can fill in the rest.